[tig] 3.58

Michael Orton mike
Wed Apr 14 16:41:34 BST 2004

Funny, while staring deep into the patterns, I found myself thinking
"I'm glad I'm an Alpha baby, Betas are silly and Deltas are morons".

Then FNORD the bell went for dinner, and I FNORD started feeling hungry...

Just another stupid Topazio posting? FNORD Or a cunningly concealed
attack on the FNORD by now conditioned response of the FNORD American
people?

I think we should be FNORD, er salivating, I mean told.

Mike

PS similar things happen on the fine grating of the SMPTE test chart.
Must...stop...watching...television

--
Weird Science Inc.
(310) 753-1362

http://www.weirdscience.tv

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill