[tig] Telecine Bash 2004 at the Beach LV IS ON!!!!!

G. Baker "Telecine Sales" hdedit
Wed Apr 14 19:54:15 BST 2004

Hello All!

I am happy to be able to inform everyone that the
Telecine Bash (Fun Night) is on!!!

Where: The Beach Night Club LV
When: Tuesday the 20th 8:00 PM - ?
Hostess Wendi Deaner of Telecine Sales

Sponsors will be announced.

Tickets available at:
San Labs Systems Booth # C3504
ecinema Systems Booth # SL2756
Amadin will have tickets with him
Wendi Deaner and myself will also have tickets
available.
Others will be announced by weeks end.

This is the last chance to become a Sponsor of the
Telecine Bash. Please e-mail me or amadin at
amadinryan at hotmail.com

We are all looking forward to great night of good
people and great drinks.

Awards will be given for Tweaker and Life Time
Achievement. Telecine T-Shirts will be given to all
Nominees.

Shooter girls will be pouring the good stuff at 9:00
PM so come early and have some fun! :)

=====
Guy H. Baker
GHMC Subsidiary of
Telecine Sales
www.telecinesales.com
guy at telecinesales.com
Castaic California
Cell 661-510-8698
"The Only Way To Predict The Future is To Create It!"