[tig] Help Wanted: Colorist for a position in India.

Sai Prasad sai
Thu Apr 15 09:56:26 BST 2004

Hello everyone,
			If there is anyone out there who is interested in what we have to
offer as described below... please email us directly.
thnx
-sai
sai at efxmagic.com

Vacancy:  Telecine Colorist
Company : EFX
Location: Bombay, Chennai, Hyderabad
Duration:??? 1 year - 2 year, starts Immediate
?
EFX, a division of Prasad Corporation Pvt. Ltd (India), is a premier
state of the art digital post-production facility in India. Our
Technical/Creative services include Offline, Online, 2D/3D CGI, Visual
Effects, Film Scanning, Digital Intermediate and Film Recording
(Arrilaser + Celco) in resolutions from SD, HD, to 2K/4K with the
latest technology (DSX/2K+) We also offer audio post production
services from ADR/Foley/Premix/Dolby Digital EX/DTS final mix down
rooms compatible with most popular recording media formats.
The above services combined with our own in-house very high quality 35
mm/16mm Film Lab gives us a unique advantage of truly being a "one-stop
shop".
To meet with the growing demands of a challenging and rapidly growing
market in our region we are currently looking for the following
personnel to help us realize our dreams: ? Telecine Colorist Experience
with Da Vinci 2K plus and DSX/C-Reality would be a distinct advantage.
This is truly, a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience a whole
new culture and philosophy, and join a young multicultural team of
professionals from across the world - working in a creative and
enthusiastic environment at our facilities in Bombay, Chennai, and
Hyderabad, India - with a unified goal of providing "quality" digital
post-production services, to the entire Asian region.