[tig] congrats Bob F

Michael Orton mike
Sun Apr 25 20:08:35 BST 2004

Hi guys,

I have to agree with this! I've sat in Bob's sessions, and he is
truly poetry in motion, seeming almost effortlessly to juggle the
picture, the clients, jokes, catchup with the director, and funny
stories, all the while moving the process forward in a smooth and
efficient manner.

I wouldnt want to negotiate salaries with him tho'. I hear he is a
master of that as well....

Congrats Bob!

Mike Orton

--
Weird Science Inc.
(310) 753-1362

http://www.weirdscience.tv

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill