[tig] RE: This is very grey to me...

Slanzi Christian cslanzi
Thu Apr 29 16:34:05 BST 2004

Yeah, I'm working (as an academic research) on film restoration of faded
color movies using an algorithm that simulates the human vision system.

Results are very interesting.

Slanzi Christian
GIC - Graphics, Imaging and Colour research group
Wiener - computer graphics lab
Polo Didattico e di Ricerca di Crema
University of Milan