[tig] Demo at Plus8Digital

Martin Euredjian ecinema
Fri Apr 30 22:30:18 BST 2004

Sorry for the last minute announcement.

We will be unveiling our pixel-for-pixel, true 1920 x 1080 projector system
over the weekend at Plus8Digital's event (http://www.plus8digital.com/) in
Burbank.  They will have a Quantel iQ as well as real-time HD cameras (F950
and Viper) on hand for source material.

True to our "when every pixel counts" philosophy, this projection system can
deliver each and every pixel to the screen with performance matching that of
>$200K "big iron" projectors --at a fraction of the cost, of course-- and on
a smaller screen.

If you have the time, come see it.  As a last minute event, I'm scrambling
to get a proper screen and environment setup for viewing.  We'll make the
best of it.  It should be interesting.

Contact Diane Stafford/Plus8 at 818-333-1000 to sign-up.

Martin Euredjian
eCinema Systems, Inc.
voice: 661-305-9320
fax: 661-775-4876