[tig] "The 4400" -- Great-Looking Show

david gibson davegibson1971
Sun Aug 1 02:02:03 BST 2004

Hi all,
I think to suggest that financial gain is the only incentive behind "runaway production" is being
far to simplistic, it certainly serves to ask yourself, whats so wrong that makes these
productions "runaway", and what is so special about where they are "running" to.

Just a thought!

Dave Gibson
Colourist
Digital Post