[tig] CRT - Monitors ...

Robb Cadzow rcadzow
Mon Aug 2 16:00:52 BST 2004

Talk to Sony. Your dead 32 may well be under warranty! if not push hard
and you may be surprised. We've never seen a 32 tube last more than ~
14 months!

On Jul 30, 2004, at 4:52 PM, Alex Pimentel wrote:

thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
--

Me too.... anybody out there knows a cheap replacement CRT for my dead
BVM

> Jais wrote: In 2004 I can buy a  brand new CRT monitor for perfect
> viewing
purity including a colorimeter starting from $1000 and up.

> James wrote:  The "and up" I am used to, but it's the '$1000 CRT
> monitor
w/colorimeter' w/ the capability you mention that has me interested

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising
or marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.

Robb Cadzow
R!OT Santa Monica
730 Arizona Ave Santa Monica CA 90401