[tig] 20 years, 10 years

james yazbeck jyaz
Mon Aug 2 16:20:03 BST 2004

Its already a drunk in Canada. The drinking age here is 19.
  Jim Yazbeck
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Topazio" <BTopazio at company3.com>
To: "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at calarts.edu>; "Telecine Internet Group"
<tig at colorist.org>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: RE: [tig] 20 years, 10 years

thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
--

Flex is 20 this year?  Great, next year it can drink!  Let's make plans...

congratulate him, Gary Adams, and Joe Wolcott for having developed
> this device as well as the FLEX protocol, which Jim subsequently
> released as open source.  Jim might give us some perspective on this soon
as he is now lurking on the TIG. (find him on the

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising
or marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.