[tig] "The 4400" -- Great-Looking Show

John Quartel john
Mon Aug 2 19:14:03 BST 2004

It would be a very long debate, I think, if we got into who are the
winners and who are the losers in this new global economy. But if you
begrudge foreign production of a US product, I'd spare a thought for the
girls in Haiti who get 14 cents an hour for stitching together American
baseballs.

Note that my views here are in no way associated with those of my company.

John Quartel