[tig] Control of Decks using Sony Protocol with TCP/IP

James Lindner jim
Tue Aug 3 21:19:06 BST 2004

	Email: jim at media-matters.net
*
	www.media-matters.net

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org] On
Behalf Of Bill Topazio
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 2:44 PM
To: Michael Orton; tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: RE: [tig] "runaway" personnel

thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
--

Mike, as I understand it, the above is true, but police presence to allow
shootings, while optional, appears to be REQUIRED for beatings.  I don't
know if there's a written policy in the LAPD for general mayhem and
harassment of the citizenry.

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising
or marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.