[tig] Control of Decks using Sony Protocol with TCP/IP

john-h at lineone.net john-h
Wed Aug 4 10:15:30 BST 2004

James

Sierra Madre have a piece of freeware that drives a VTR via RS422 / 232.
Dont know if this is of use but
http://www.sssm.com
is the address.

They also have a most useful timecode calculator / converter - also freeware.

Best regards to everyone

John Hinchliffe

Get Tiscali Broadband From ?15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband