[tig] tig update

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Aug 11 07:07:15 BST 2004

I spent a bit of time this evening upgrading the TIG-TWiki interface
to the latest release but ran into some perl lib dependency errors and
whatnot.  I may have to do a reinstall from scratch and then merge in
the changes we've made over the past 3 years, which are extensive, but
it gets to be fun when you realize the new features in TWiki!  for
more information on the latest features go to www.twiki.org ... lots
more plugins we can make use of eventually.

hey I never heard any feedback about the Orton container photo essay?

regards
--Rob
Rob Lingelbach
tig founder, coadmin