[tig] HD telecined TV shows

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54
Thu Aug 19 13:40:19 BST 2004

The largest majority of the shows we see are shot on film and telecined simultaniously to a standard definition format for editing and a high definition tape for finishing: assembly, color-correction, effects, etc. in high definition.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ole Alstrup <alstrup at yahoo.com>
Sent: Aug 19, 2004 5:27 AM
To: tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: [tig] HD telecined TV shows

thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
--

Hello,

I wanted to ask the people in the telecine community
if there are any television series/shows, either
classic or contemporary, that has been telecined in HD
formats? I am doing a survey on behalf of a classic tv
series fandom network.

Thanks,

Ole

Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising
or marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.
For contributions see http://tig.colorist.org the "make a donation" button at the bottom, thank you!.