[tig] HD telecined TV shows

eriku at flyingspot.com eriku
Fri Aug 20 17:07:31 BST 2004

For the most part, the cameras are for the host broadcaster (AOB) and the
rights-holder (NBC).  Being on site at the olympics venues is impressive, more
remote trucks, triax, and production people than I could have imagined.

NBC is using one of those super high-speed cameras (1000fps+) at the swimming
venue.  We then bring the footage in via a laptop for processing, and then out
to tape for air...  really neat looking stuff.

Erik Utter
Flying Spot
(NBC for the remainder of the month)