[tig] Rich Garibaldi

Marshall Cothran mcothran
Wed Aug 25 01:59:24 BST 2004

Dear Rob,
I came across a 2002 posting from you on the tig web pages that referred to a colorist by the name of Rich Garibaldi.

In 1970, I went through Navy boot camp and parachute rigger school with a Rich Garibaldi and, after 34 years, I'd like to see if I could locate him.  Perhaps it is the same Rich Garibaldi, the colorist to whom you referred.  Would you by any chance have contact information on him?

If you can help, I would appreciate it.  If not, please forgive the intrusion.

Sincerely,

Marshall Cothran
Austin, TX