[tig] Sony Vialta

Izhak Hinitz izhak
Mon Aug 23 17:07:38 BST 2004

thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
--

It was too simple and would run for ever,
This is not good for business as Sony likes things
to change every 4 to 5 years and bring out a new machine.
Film is not going to do that... ha ha ha...

Just having fun,
Izhak
Eyes Post.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Howley [mailto:pathowley47 at yahoo.com]
Sent: August 23, 2004 12:03 PM
To: Richardson, Ian; TIG
Cc: mburton at cuttingedge.com.au; Emory Cohen
Subject: Re: [tig] Sony Vialta

thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
--

It seems that all of the owners of the Vialta love
their machines and use them quite heavily.  What was

Patrick Howley
MTI Film
516.241.4312

--- "Richardson, Ian"
<ian.richardson at digitalpictures.com.au> wrote:

> thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
> --
>
> Plus two at Digital Pictures, that makes 4 machines
> in Australia
> cheers,
> Ian Richardson
> DP Sydney
>
> Michael Burton wrote:
>
> > thanks to Jim Lindelien for supporting the TIG.
> > --
> >
> > We have 2, which also run all day everyday. 1 is
> HD/SD, the 2nd is HD/SD/2K, both with LED light
> boxes (no more Xenon lamps to replace!). They do a
> mix of duties, 16/35mm, 2,3,4 and 8 perf. Both have
> been very reliable and produce great pictures.
> >
> > Michael Burton
> > Cutting Edge
> > Brisbane, Sydney, Gold Coast - Australia

=====
Patrick Howley
516.241.4312

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising
or marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.

--
For contributions see http://tig.colorist.org the "make a donation" button at the bottom, thank you!.