[tig] DVD-Ram and DEVA

WheelerWerks wwerks
Tue Mar 2 16:25:54 GMT 2004

While Aaton probably won't be buying me a beer any time soon, I'll
second Jeff's comments about their abilities and commitment to getting
things to work.  I have had experience asking the InDAW to line up audio
of various stripes with TK of various rates and it's responded well, and
when it hasn't the company has, by making every effort to understand and
fix any problems that come up as quickly as possible.

So, while I've seen cheaper, I can't recall anything better or faster
and I think a change of universal law would be the only way all three
would be possible.

Regards,
Geoff.