[tig] Virus warning - not a hoax

Steve Shaw digital.praxis
Fri Mar 5 10:04:03 GMT 2004

I too have had similar emails - reporting to be from lots of  people I
know - industry and otherwise.
I've even had emails for myself as well as non-existent people within
Digital Praxis.
There seems to be a lot of e-mail address harvesting going on.
Can't we just locate the little buggers who are doing this and shoot them?

Also, anyone know about emails reporting to come from people looking to
update their 'contacts' data base and asking you to click on a link? Is this
kosher?

Steve

Steve Shaw
Digital Praxis Ltd.