[tig] Virus warning - not a hoax

Julius Friede etlnr
Fri Mar 5 14:37:22 GMT 2004

FWIW, there is a pretty decent anti-spam service that I have been trying
lately that seems to be working quite well. It is called Spam Interceptor
<http://si20.com/?section=home>. It is also free for a basic account. My
initial email address that came with my provider had become totally
unusable, about 200+ spams per day. Ughhhh! After using this service it is
down to maybe 6 a week or less. If spam or viruses have become a problem,
you might be interested in checking it out.

Julius