[tig] HD

eric at fsft.com eric
Mon Mar 15 19:49:16 GMT 2004

In the post market in Seattle there are three main telecine shops. Two
of the post houses have Vialtas, we run a Shadow. One of our competitors
marketing strategy is to compare the Shadow to Vialta. The comment he
makes in reference to the Shadow is that there are only two real hi-def
telecines in town. I am sure everyone is familiar with the technical
specification of each machine so no need to go into that. I find
comments like that to be misleading, but I was curious. Is this the
industry consensus about the Shadow?

Eric Rosen
Flying Spot Film Transfer