[tig] HDnet

Michael Orton mike
Mon Mar 22 21:02:28 GMT 2004

Folks,

It seems to me that correcting these kind of asinine untruths is
precisely one of the reasons why we have a body like the TIG. Can I
suggest that we get together to find a way to promote both film HDTV
in a sensible and accessible way and dispel some of the nonsense that
seems to be doing the rounds in the "media"?

For starters, how about an "alternative" TIG technical seminar at
NAB? Just enough to attract attention? I'd be game to present a
partisan and opinionated (of course!) paper on alternatives to CRT
monitoring...

Any thoughts?

Mike Orton

--
Weird Science Inc.
(310) 753-1362

http://www.weirdscience.tv

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill