[tig] Re: [tig]DEMO was HDnet

Bill Hogan billhogan1
Mon Mar 22 21:21:38 GMT 2004

Michael Orton wrote:
s in the "media"?
> For starters, how about an "alternative" TIG technical seminar at
> NAB? Just enough to attract attention? I'd be game to present a
> partisan and opinionated (of course!) paper on alternatives to CRT
> monitoring...
> Any thoughts?
Hi Mike:  First It is too late to really plan a paper or technical seminar at NAB this
year.  The program is cast in stone and hard to get out any publicity of what you are
doing even if you could get a place and time to present it. BUT since SMPTE Fall
Conference is in LA this year... submit a paper for presentation then.  Then it is
considered for publication so folks see it all over the world.  Presenting in the Fall
would be a much better alternative. And I am sure you could have the "demo" that TIG
members could organize and present all through the show. PLAN IT NOW and DO IT RIGHT.

Regards, Bill Hogan