[tig] Re: [tig]DEMO was HDnet

Michael Orton mike
Tue Mar 23 01:53:50 GMT 2004

Hi Bill,

Got your info and certainly its good for the future. Being a bit
counter-culture minded, I had in mind something FAR more informal for
NAB or otherwise, involving beer at some stage, maybe...

The "alternative" NAB. There's a thought.

At 1:21 PM -0800 3/22/04, Bill Hogan wrote:
>Hi Mike:  First It is too late to really plan a paper or technical
>seminar at NAB this
>year.  The program is cast in stone and hard to get out any
>publicity of what you are
doing even if you could get a place and time to present it.
Weird Science Inc.
(310) 753-1362

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill