[tig] Standard def finishing in data style

Bob Festa bfesta
Thu May 13 21:56:45 BST 2004

> but I think that software/disc based solutions are the way
> it is going
> for  colour correction.

Hard not to agree with you there Stuart. I'm still waiting for that
perfect hybrid of software tools and hardware speed.

But can you really take a flat pass digi, compress the hell out of it,
stretch the exposure back out in Quantel, and expect the same level of
color quality from a traditional telecine? Isn't that an awful lot of
bit bashing?>

Best,

Bob

Bob Festa                               bfesta at ascentmedia.com
Director of Commercial Imaging        310 434 6000
R!OT Santa Monica