[tig] Re: Standard def finishing in data style

Steve Shaw digital.praxis
Fri May 14 16:42:00 BST 2004

Once again I find myself in full agreement with Mike. No more to add.

Steve

Steve Shaw
Digital Praxis Ltd.
+44(0)7765 400 908
steve at digitalpraxis.net
www.digitalpraxis.net

Disclaimer: Digital Praxis is an independent operation that has many clients: some longterm, some short. Either way we are paid to perform a service that has a positive impact on our client's operation and for which we get paid. A historical client list can be found on the company website and anything posted on the TIG (or elsewhere) should be read with this in mind - and with the incredulity usually associated with big fish stories and alien abductions.