[tig] KVM Switches

Reinowski, Dave DReinowski
Mon May 17 13:32:46 BST 2004

I know this is a little off topic, but with the great depth of knowledge on
the TIG I thought I would ask...

I am looking for a new Keyboard,Video,Mouse(KVM) switch for my render farm.
I currently use a couple of Belkin switches daisy chained together.  The
Belkin switches seem to have a problem with keeping the mouse synced up, I
get random completely erratic mouse movement from time to time.  A little
net surfing turned up many folks complaining about the same thing.

So I am looking for suggestions on what might work better

Dave Reinowski
Senior Engineer
GTN INC.
www.gtninc.com