[tig] KVM Switches-more info

Dean Humphus dhumphus
Mon May 17 18:31:07 BST 2004

Dave,

On the lower end (scaleable-wise) I have had good success with Gefen
www.gefen.com  though these are limited in their scalability.
On the upper end, Raritan www.raritan.com has solutions for expandable,
stackable KVM switches and matrices that I have personally used with
excellent results on Win, Unix and Linux platforms.

Dean Humphus
SiPhi

On
> Behalf Of Reinowski, Dave
> Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 6:15 AM
> To: tig at tig.colorist.org
> Subject: RE: [tig] KVM Switches-more info
>
> thanks to Gary Szabo for supporting the TIG.
> --
>
> Mostly Wintel, but we also have some Linux machines in there.

you!.