[tig] Color balance LCD monitors

Richardson, Ian ian.richardson
Tue May 25 00:58:47 BST 2004

I sort of like the Viewsonic VP2290b 22" 16 x 10  3840 x 2400 pixel native
[QUXGA-W] myself........But its a big mother... Runs UXGA-W [1920 x 1200] beautifully
  @ 50 - 85 HZ. or the Mac 1920 x 1200 cinema display

cheers,
Ian Richardson
AAV Digital Pictures
Sydney
Disclaimer......nothing to do with Viewsonic or Mac