[tig] Color balance LCD monitors

Robb Cadzow RCadzow
Tue May 25 02:43:06 BST 2004

...and its $10K! :)

Robb Cadzow
Riot Santa Monica
rcadzow at rioting.com
310-434-6000
310-434-6500(f)

-----Original Message-----
From: Richardson, Ian [mailto:ian.richardson at digitalpictures.com.au]
Sent: Mon 5/24/2004 4:58 PM
To: Robb Cadzow
Cc: Reinowski, Dave; 'tig at colorist.org'
Subject: Re: [tig] Color balance LCD monitors

I sort of like the Viewsonic VP2290b 22" 16 x 10  3840 x 2400 pixel native
[QUXGA-W] myself........But its a big mother... Runs UXGA-W [1920 x 1200] beautifully
  @ 50 - 85 HZ. or the Mac 1920 x 1200 cinema display

cheers,
Ian Richardson
AAV Digital Pictures
Sydney
Disclaimer......nothing to do with Viewsonic or Mac