[tig] Arri ICS

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Tue May 25 10:33:27 BST 2004

Has anyone used the In Camera Slate from Arri?

If so, does anybody have a manual in pdf they could send me?

When I called Arri today, they said I was the first 'post' house to call them about it. They are trying to get me a manual, but hopefully one of you will beat them to it!

Jeff Booth
Soho Images

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com

Soho Images Film Laboratory Digital Post, 8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: (+44) 020 7437 0831  fax: (+44) 020 7734 9471 web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.