[tig] world series color

Greg D. gd.tk
Sat Nov 13 02:49:57 GMT 2004

It's been awhile but I wasn't sure the TIG was up and going...  I've been
meaning to post these questions:

The opening piece for the baseball world series on Fox had a lot of color
enhancement and stylizations.
Does anyone know who did it?  (I thought it looked pretty nice.) Did a
colorist do the work on an assembled piece?  What gear was used?  There
seems to be a lot more color/look tweaking going on on sports promos and
montages these days, and even on bumpers using recent replay ftg.  Who's
doing this work and what kind of gear is being used?  I'm thinking they are
often "canned" effects being applied but by what gear and by whom?
Just curious.

Thanks,
Greg Dildine