[tig] Telecine suite design

Andreas Wider√łe Andersen andreas
Thu Nov 18 19:39:30 GMT 2004

I just wanted to say thanks to all who responded to my message about
telecine suite design.

I have now signed up for a new premisis and will move in around January
1st. The interior design/decoration will been inspired by your photos
aswell as other suites I've had the opportunity to visit. I will post some
pictures on my website when everything is up and running and let you know
about it.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best regards,
Andreas Wideroe Andersen

> [...]