[tig] Software scopes

Adrian Thomas adrian
Fri Nov 19 09:44:54 GMT 2004

On 18 Nov 2004, at 22:56, lunarfilms wrote:

> the TIG is in need of your help for a major machine move,
> contributions gladly accepted.
> --
>
>> The newtek Video toaster has a really nice set of waveform and vector
>> scopes, including RGB parade they seem pretty responsive and
>> accurate. A totater cardset is around 3K or so and you can add SDI. I
>> am thinking of getting one as a supplemental set of scopes and a DDR
>> on my turbo.

Further to this, DPS have a number of products worth looking at if you
want a good Windows-based 'scope and DDR. They don't pay me, but I do
use a couple of their products on a daily basis and have always found
the 'scopes (composite & component analogue & digital, vector and
parade) to be reliable.

--
Adrian Thomas
AUTOMATIC TELEVISION