[Tig] test please ignore and Michael when you have a minute...

SKIADCOCK at aol.com SKIADCOCK
Thu Dec 8 03:42:00 GMT 2005

--
Thanks to everyone for supporting the TIG through
the years.

...but MY birthday is Feb 18 and per the norm I'm heading to London that
weekend (2006) for a combo birthday/Prez Weekend get-away.  (Prez Weekend being
3-day holiday in America).  And this year perhaps attending the BAFTAs as I'm a
member (I did in '04 & it was quite fun).

So - I arrive Fri Feb 17th & also per the norm will be meeting folk for a
pint of birthday cheer that evening, either at White Horse Tavern in Soho or Ye
Olde Grapes in Shepards Market (place TBD as date gets closer - like YOG but
WHT might be more convenient for folk in Soho).  I'm staying at Marriott
Grosvenor House in Mayfair that weekend.

Any & all welcome to join me for a birthday pint (or some champers); some of
the TIG members have made it in the past.  So - mark your diaries in pencil &
as it gets closer I'll post place & time... :)

Cheers.

Sharon Adcock