[Tig] Birthday please, beating the previous exclamation mark record....

Dick Hobbs dick
Thu Dec 8 08:23:01 GMT 2005

--
Thanks to everyone for supporting the TIG through
the years.

If it is perfectly safe and respectable, then can I publicly
apologise to all those whose requests for updates I have ignored.

Dick

Dick Hobbs
Freelance writer and consultant on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
Skype DickHobbs
dick at hobbsonline.tv