[Tig] DIE-125

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Dec 8 21:29:01 GMT 2005

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:14:57 -0500, Bill Topazio wrote

> Many months, perhaps years, ago, someone asked me if I had
> a DIE-125 control panel.  Well, I found it... Any takers?
>   :)

can anyone suggest a way to convert it to audio NR, where I could use it while
on the streets of Mumbai, where the noise level from the use of the car and
rickshaw and motorcycle horns has been measured at 110 db?   What I want is
a car outfitted with an inverse-wave generator that would null out all the various
frequencies.   But then there's Doppler to deal with.... I guess earplugs are easier.

Rob Lingelbach   http://www.colorist.org   rob at calarts.edu