[Tig] Mumbai

John Palmer UK john.palmer
Fri Dec 9 09:51:26 GMT 2005

Don't blame me Steve - Blame History!...........You are a Leg end after
all                 ;)

Probably see you at the drinks next Thursday afternoon at the Slug  :O

From: tig-bounces at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-bounces at tig.colorist.org]
On Behalf Of Digital Praxis
Sent: 09 December 2005 01:32
To: tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: RE: [Tig] Mumbai

I thank everyone for their touching concern about my travel plans :o)

And I thank John especially for the 'Doing-a-Stevie' tag, which I seem
to now be stuck with...

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got on the correct plane from
Mumbai and am now back in the UK, so the authorities in New Zealand can
step down!

As for 'RED', thanks for the link Jeff,  but I'm not yet able to check
as the internet links from Mumbai are non-too hot, as Rob has previously
said!

Will have a good look when I get home... But the CML already seem to
have a lot of views...

All the best,

Steve

Steve Shaw
Digital Praxis Ltd
mobile: +44 (0)7765 400 908
e-mail: steve at digitalpraxis.net
website: www.digitalpraxis.net
skype: shaw.clan
messenger: shaw.clan at virgin.net

Soho Images Film Laboratory & Digital Post,
8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: +44 (0)20 7437 0831
fax: +44 (0)20 7734 9471
web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho Images Film Laboratory & Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.