[Tig] Self calibration?

Marc Wielage mfw
Sun Dec 11 06:35:44 GMT 2005

On 12/10/05 12:56 PM, "Craig Leffel" <craig at optimus.com> wrote:

> Another self calibration I use is to shut the door and scream
> obscenities until I can't think of any more.
>------------------------------snip>------------------------------<

Oh, yeah, that works for me as well.  When feature colorist Mark Nowicki
worked for us back in the early 1990s, I picked up some amazing phrases from
him that he learned back in Detroit.  I still many of them to this day, and
they come in handy for a variety of non-client-supervised situations.

(I'd repeat them, except this is a family discussion group.)

--Marc Wielage/Senior Colorist
Technicolor Creative Services
Hollywood, USA

NOTE:  The comments above are strictly mine, and may not necessarily
represent those of my employers.