Fw: RE: [Tig] technical excellence

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Dec 14 11:58:07 GMT 2005

From: "John Walsh" <johnw9 at bigpond.com.au>
To: "'Rob Lingelbach'" <rob at colorist.org>
Sent: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:20:22 +1100
Subject: RE: [Tig] technical excellence

Hi Rob,

I have always admired and respected yours and others for input to tig.
This gives me the opportunity to thank yourself, all participants and in
particular key Australians whose contributions are always valuable.

Many tiggers may not be aware of the amount of work that Atlab Sydney
has invested in the restoration of some of Australia's early movie
classics, acting on behalf of the our National Film and Sound Archives,
many significant movies may have been lost forever.

Tonight's news story on the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
December 14th, explaining the success of this restoration over the past
5 years makes all of us proud of our technical personnel, particularly
ATLAB.

Please post our thanks to all concerned.

John Walsh
SMPTE Local Chapter
Associate tig member
Australia.