[Tig] Color enhancement tips and tricks

glenn chan glennchan
Mon Dec 19 05:07:30 GMT 2005

The article can be found under "Color Enhancement Techniques"
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki2/index.php/Color_Enhancement_Techniques

Color Enhancement Techniques can be found under Technical Articles.

2- Good point about "relighting" and DPs' blood pressures.  I suppose the
terms "light reduction" and "light enhancement" will encompass what's
happening while being sufficiently vague and general to avoid any link to
the term "relighting".

I still like the term though... it makes you feel powerful.  ;)

Glenn