[Tig] Announcement --freelance engineer available

Erik Utter erik.utter
Thu Feb 3 04:51:20 GMT 2005

---------------------------------------

FREELANCE ENGINEER AVAILABLE

After 7+ years as Chief Engineer with Flying Spot in Seattle, I have
been considering going to work for myself as a freelance video
engineer.  I had an opportunity over the summer to work for NBC on the
Athens Olympics, and that inspired me to finally do something I had
been thinking about for a while.  I am now available to freelance, and
I look forward to new the new opportunities I can make myself
available to.

I have been specializing in HD facility consulting, design, project
management, and of course, telecine.  Though I do have excellent
relationships within the industry, I work independently from
manufacturers and vendors to build the best systems for my clients.
Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to talk tech.  For those
of you that don't know me, I threw together a web page with a little
more info on my background:

http://eutter.home.comcast.net

Erik Utter
206-295-6765