[Tig] AVAILABLE: digital intermediate films table

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Feb 5 19:02:53 GMT 2005

On 2005-02-05 at 10:40, Rob Lingelbach (rob at nccom.com) wrote:

> Thanks to Sean McKee and Digital Vision AB for supporting the TIG.
> --
> the digital intermediate films table compiled by various people with
> the exemplary help of Dave Tosh and Warren of Cutting Edge is put up in
> the new wiki pages at
>
> http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/index.php/Digital_Intermediate_Films_Table

the form interface for submitting DI information will have to be
reworked to use php/mySQL.   in the meantime any additions to this
table can be input *very carefully* by editing the table page --
(you need to know html tables pretty well) or just send me the
information and i'll get to it as time allows.
regards
Rob