[Tig] on a roll

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Feb 5 23:50:05 GMT 2005

we're really on a roll here Dwaine and I in getting the wiki pages back
up in their new form.  The Viper camera examples from Steve Shaw are in
his article, the DI table is done, Telecine Types is done (though needs
updating), yet to do are the various Peter Swinson images with his
articles, some of the text of which is there.
Chuck Harrison's Digital Cinema article is now up and available with
his excellent diagram... the new wiki has such elegant upload and link
features it seems to have been a good choice for us.  we aren't even
yet taking advantage of the image caption and thumbnail features.

--Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach
http://www.colorist.org