[Tig] Telecine Bash 2005

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Feb 8 07:59:50 GMT 2005

On 2005-02-07 at 22:35, G. Baker Telecine Sales (hdedit at yahoo.com) wrote:

> will be held on Tuesday April 19th from 7:00 PM to
> 1:30 AM at the Beach in Las Vegas. This years event is
> sure to be the party of the year. Stay tuned for
> upcoming information for this years event.

Guy, last year the TIG party was also held at the Beach and using the
TIG to advertise it and also as a fundraiser for the TIG has been the
practice for over 10 years now.  I had receved a promise from you that
through the use of the TIG logo on T-shirts sold at the event that
there would be a portion of the sales sent to support the TIG.  None of
my attempts to contact you about the contributions in the form of a
percentage of sales were returned.

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach