[Tig] Telecine bash 2005

SalAlxndr at cs.com SalAlxndr
Tue Feb 8 16:14:42 GMT 2005

Hi All,

Just a quick note. This years Telecine Bash NAB 2005
will be held on Tuesday, April 19th from 7:00 PM to
1:30 AM at the Beach in Las Vegas. This years event is
sure to be the party of the year. Stay tuned for
upcoming information for this years event.

Anyone interested in becoming a Sponsor please stand
by for complete details.

Reply to: telecinebash2005 at yahoo.com

As part of this posting I would like to ask all tig members to make a
donation to Rob for the upkeep of the tig.
The tig has always been a place to transfer and receive information on our
industry
so lets keep it going. Please send all donations to the following address.

Checks made out to Rob Lingelbach and sent to 8830 Sabre St. Queens
Village NY 11427 or, use the paypal interface on the site mailm page.

Regards,
Sam Alexander
S.A.M Inc.