[Tig] posts fromm 1904

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Feb 8 16:52:04 GMT 2005

it turns out we missed a milestone last year of the TIG Centenary ..
if you look at the archives
http://tig.oktobor.com/pipermail/tig/1904-January/date.html

you'll find we have been around 10 times longer than previously
suspected.   2005 marks the 11th official year, but there could have
been a libation, libration, or wobble in the orbit of spheres of
influence originating from Swinsonian particle physics (entangled photons
come to mind) creating the Topazio-Robinson effect that we have all
been waiting for as regards acceleration of large bodies resulting
from group methane exhalations.

--Rob