[Tig] is it just me...?

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54
Fri Feb 11 17:25:16 GMT 2005

You'll get used to it. I used to work as a surgeon specializing in female breats enhancement & had to give it up for just this reason.

-----Original Message-----
From: Skip Elsheimer <skipe at mindspring.com>
Sent: Feb 11, 2005 9:06 AM
To: tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: [Tig] is it just me...?

Thanks to Sean McKee and Digital Vision AB for supporting the TIG.
--
So I'm fairly new to the telecine game (I've had my FDL-60 for about two
years now) and I'm slowly learning the fine art of color correction and

Whenever I go to big electronics chain show, I can't even go into the TV
section without wincing - all the TVs are too bright and over-saturated.
I have digital cable and the amount of dvnr I see is outrageous. I was
housesitting at friend's and I was compelled to adjust the color
temperature on their TV.

So my question is: Will this ever go away? Can a professional telecine
operator turnoff that part of their brain in real-life? Does it require
alcohol?

Skip Elsheimer

participate in the tig wiki pages at http://tig.colorist.org/wiki