[Tig] is it just me...?

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Feb 12 21:22:04 GMT 2005

On 2005-02-12 at 13:15, Yarbrough, Jan (Jan.Yarbrough at warnerbros.com) wrote:

> MAGNAPANARS???!?!?!?!?!?!
>
> Jesus, I thought I was the only one left that had a pair!!  NOTHING finer for classical.  Now if I could just talk my wife into letting me take them out of the box and set them up again in the living room........

I had that same fight with her until i made her listen to them.....
MIIIs i believe....    they're in storage in LA for the last 2 years...
:[

Bryston 1kw amp driving them...

mine were a gift from Dennis Politakis who was one of the few other
people who appreceiates them   (can i post this to the list)?   I had
them refurbished (broken tweeter ribbon) by the factory).