[Tig] colorvision spyder2

Ken Robinson ken
Tue Feb 15 08:01:02 GMT 2005

It seem to work for my laptop, a Sony Vaio. In combo with Canon 20 D, messing around with levels and then printing on a random Epson printer..... Result was much better than before I used the Spyder.

But It does crush the blacks a little for watching DVD's, but great for stills. A friend of mine uses it on his Sony CRT and has calibrated against his home film recorders.....

Ken Robinson